left right

Monday, May 2, 2011

"Supernatural" Anime

Well somebody must have heard my prayers to have more epic anime :). Aside from the new Iron Man and Wolverine anime, there is also going to be an anime based on one of my favorite shows-- Supernatural.

At first I wasn't sure I was too keen on an anime based on a live-action American TV series. But after viewing the trailer, I imediatly changed my mind. I feels a little like Blood The Last Vampire, and the characters look just like their real-life counterparts. And the best part is Gackt is going to have a voice-acting role in it :D.

I can't wait till this comes to America. Maybe this will be the new format of the show ;)

Read more about it:
Supernatural Anime (nerdreactor.com)
Gackt Gets Supernatural (nerdreactor.com)

What do you think about anime adaptations of live action TV shows? Comment about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by WebRing.